Thursday, May 27, 2010

LOL Cats Can Find Comedy in the Courtroom

The courtroom is a hard place to find humor, especially when you are one of the parties involved in a case. It becomes even harder when you are the party--as my wife and I have tended to be--who always is getting screwed in court.

But our friends at icanhascheezburger.com, and their band of comical cats, manage to find humor in the darnedest places.

I know better than most folks that it usually isn't much fun to stand in front of a judge. But even I had to LOL when I saw this gem:

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

While we're on the subject of animals, I just had to share one more LOL Cats classic. This one has nothing to do with legal matters. But we recently had a new TCBY open near our house, so I guess you could say this is in honor of all things smooth, cool, and creamy:

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Finally, many of our posts are about conflict--and the way people often try to cheat one another. But the animal kingdom teaches that it doesn't have to be that way. In fact, those who are supposed to be enemies can lend each other a helping hand. Maybe people someday will learn that valuable lesson.

No comments: