Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Malice of Alice, Part III

I'm sure Queen Alice Martin Her Ownself (QAMHO) figured that's the last she would hear from me.

But she didn't know she was dealing with a Schnauzer--and as I've said, we can be feisty sorts.

We also can be questioning sorts. And I had some questions for the Queen.

Keep this in mind: Our gal Alice didn't know she was dealing with a Schnauzer who had a blog. So I'm sure she never dreamed her words might come back to bite her on her fine conservative fanny.

First, my questions for the Queen:

----------------------------------------

To: Alice Martin

From: Roger Shuler

Sent: July 26, 2007


Ms. Martin:
Thanks for your reply. Had a couple of questions:

Why was my information sent to Mr. Koperniak? Is that standard procedure with a mail-fraud investigation? Was it also referred to someone at the FBI?

Best,

Roger Shuler


Here is the Queen's reply:


To: Roger Shuler

From: Alice Martin

Sent: July 26, 2007


Mr. Shuler:
The U.S. Postal Inspection Service is the law enforcement agency principally tasked with investigation of mail fraud. Yes, it is standard procedure. No, it was was not referred to the FBI as we make referrals only to one agency so that efforts are not duplicated.

Alice Martin

(To be continued)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Schnauzer.

John McCain is against American workers.